About This Plan
- Building near the beach is no problem for this house plan elevated on pilings.
- With room for two cars below the main floor if choosing the piling version (crawlspace and slab foundations are also available) it is a great place to shelter cars from the sun and rain.
- An elevator services the parking area as well as stairs.
- On the living level, an open floor plan is designed for entertaining.
- Seating at the peninsula in the kitchen is great for casual meals and conversation.
- The full-width porch - accessible through sliding doors in the master suite, great room and back bedroom - gives you a great spot for enjoying the views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick