Enchanting 4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with In-Law Suite and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- An expansive, covered front porch welcomes you home to this 4-bedroom, craftsman house plan featuring decorative, gabled roofs, board and batten siding, and an in-law suite attached to the 3-car garage.
- The living room is centered around a grand fireplace with surrounding built-ins and overlooks the covered, back porch. With the open-concept floor plan, entertaining is a delight, and the kitchen's oversized island assists with meal preparation.
- The mudroom, laundry room, and walk-in pantry are within steps of the 3-car garage, simplifying the delivery of groceries.
- On one side of the home, your first-floor, master suite awaits and boasts a 4-fixture bathroom, his and her closets, and access to the back porch. A built-in, closeted safe is just off the master suite. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a private bedroom is perfect for guests and resides next to a large sitting room.
- A breezeway separates the home from the 3-car garage and secluded, in-law suite which your guests are sure to enjoy. A quiet study resides just off the foyer, and could serve as an additional bedroom should you need room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,974 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 921 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 333 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 7"
- Depth: 103' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss