Enchanting Country Home Plan with a Bonus Room Above the Garage
About This Plan
- Become enchanted by European beauty as you enter this traditional home plan with a brick exterior.
- Nine foot ceilings create a marvelous openness throughout the entire plan especially in the great room.
- Spend hours entertaining friends and family, before journeying to the elegant dining room for a spectacular meal followed by conversation over coffee.
- A clever grilling porch just off the kitchen area provides ample room and convenience to prepare the cuisine.
- After the party ends, retreat to your private master suite or relax in the whirlpool tub of your master bath.
- A large bonus room and two bedrooms, with adjoining bath on the upper level, make an excellent children's suite.
- Related Plan: Build with a brick exterior with house plan 59100ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 529 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 164 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick