Endearing 3-Bed Traditional Home Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, traditional house plan catches your eye with the contrasting horizontal and vertical siding, and covered, front porch.
- The front door enters into your family room which opens to the dining room and kitchen.
- A wrap-around, kitchen counter offers seating for two for casual meals, and a window in the dining rooms allows you to look out towards the back of the property. A back door, between the kitchen and dining room, provides access out back.
- Your first-floor, master bedroom includes a 4-fixture, master bath with a walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located just outside the master.
- A half bath sits under the stairway. Upstairs, discover two bedrooms that share a full bathroom. At the end of the hall, a large media room with a sloped ceiling awaits your finishing touches.
- Related Plan: Get a garage and 2 bedrooms with house plan 68573VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 915 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 8"
- Depth: 32' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss