Endearing Traditional 4-Bed House Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- A large, covered front porch and brick siding combine to present a warm and cozy facade on this 4-bedroom, 2-story home.
- The main floor showcases a great room and an open kitchen, which includes an island with seating and views to the rear yard.
- A dining room set to the front of the home offers space for formal or informal occasions, and the mud room, laundry room and powder room make an orderly transition between the home and the garage.
- The second floor master suite offers a raised ceiling and a walk-in closet, alongside a bath with a large shower, commode room, and dual vanities.
- Three additional bedrooms with large closets complete this family-friendly home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss