Endearing Traditional House Plan with Optional Lower Level Design
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Neutral tones on the stucco and stone exterior provide a sense of warmth when gazing at this endearing, traditional house plan. An optional lower level design is available if additional living space is needed.
- Upon entering and past the staircase, an open-concept floor plan greets you, consisting of the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Ample counter space helps with meal preparation and a corner pantry provides plenty of storage. Bar seating serves as a natural gathering space, and a covered porch provides a space to grill.
- An angled door leads to your master bedroom, which boasts a bay window, walk-in closet, and ensuite with a separate tub and shower, two sinks, and a pocket door leading to the toilet room.
- Two secondary bedrooms reside down the hall and share a full bathroom.
- The optional lower level design showcases a massive family room, complete with a kitchenette, along with two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,739 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss