Energy Efficient Courtyard Plan with Bonus
About This Plan
- This courtyard home plan is the largest and perhaps most luxurious in this Energy-Smart plan series. Its narrow 49' width also makes it the perfect candidate for the luxury courtyard-lover with a tight lot.
- There are courtyard views from virtually every room. The courtyard gives you covered and open spaces to enjoy the outdoors in all weather.
- There are two stairs. And as a special bonus, the back stair comes in two layouts so you can choose which one suits you best.
- Note the three upstairs balconies - one overlooking the courtyard from the study, one off Bedroom 3 and one off the game room.
- This house plan also features a very private pool-front guest suite, 10' ceilings, gourmet eat-in kitchen, a luxurious master suite and bath with access to a covered lanai downstairs.
- Energy Savings: This house plan is designed with the same high-performance and energy-saving building techniques included across all plans by this designer. When built to specs, you can experience energy savings of 40-50% when compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
Related Plans: Eliminate the game room with house plan 33030ZR.
- Get an alternate elevation with house plan 33046ZR and 33047ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 280 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss