Energy Efficient European Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Our amenity rich and right-sized luxury Energy Smart home plans are designed to look great in any neighborhood.
- These super-efficient plans built to the architect's specifications, consume 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- Best of all, these Energy Smart home plans are built with materials readily available at most builder supply stores, with skills sub-contractors already possess.
- In this handsome European version, the open layout and tray ceilings are two of the most popularly requested features.
- Add to that a split bedroom configuration and a walk-in pantry and you get a home that is sure to please.
- Bonus space on the second floor gives you an extra bathroom and morning kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33132ZR and 33134ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss