Energy-Efficient European Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed in groups of three, these energy efficient home plans give you the same floor plan with three different exteriors.
- The homes incorporate significant and measureable energy-saving technology into everyone of our remarkable Hi-Performance home plans.
- Amenities include a split bedroom layout, open floor plan in the main living area and beautiful tray ceilings.
- Double doors in the great room lead out to the rear covered lanai that gives you lots of outdoor space.
- The master bedroom gets a double tray ceiling, two closets, one linear and one walk-in plus a large bathroom with two sinks.
- Stairs by the mud room lead up to an unfinished vaulted bonus room complete with an extra bathroom and a morning kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 33135ZR and 33137ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,049 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss