Energy Efficient House Plan with 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the front gables of this Northwest house plan add a wonderful curb appeal.
- This home features exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Graceful stepped ceilings can be found in the den, long hallway and formal dining room.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom if desired since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- The open layout of the main living area is a real plus for family togetherness.
- In back, the covered lanai can be reached from the great room or the master bedroom.
- Upstairs, three big bedrooms include an in-law suite with its own morning kitchen, walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 33178ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss