Energy Efficient House Plan with 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About this Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the front gables of this Northwest house plan add a wonderful curb appeal.
- This home features exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Graceful stepped ceilings can be found in the den, long hallway and formal dining room.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom if desired since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- The open layout of the main living area is a real plus for family togetherness.
- In back, the covered lanai can be reached from the great room or the master bedroom.
- Upstairs, three big bedrooms include an in-law suite with its own morning kitchen, walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 33178ZR.
See What's Included in this Plan...