Energy-Efficient Southern House Plan with 4-5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Live all on one floor with this flexible Southern house plan.
- This home features exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Charming details on the outside include metal roofing over the front porch and crown molding on the top gable.
- A tray ceiling tops the long hallway that leads back to the huge, open great room area.
- The eating, cooking and living areas are all blended together with two sets of double doors to the rear covered lanai.
- In back, the master suite also has a door to the lanai, a generous amount of wall space and a lovely tray ceiling.
- The master walk-in closet has his and her sections.
- Get flexibility with your choice of a den or a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with one less bedroom with house plan 33173ZR (2,378 sq. ft.).