Energy-Efficient Traditional Home
About This Plan
- The open living areas with high ceilings of this small home create the illusion of a much larger home.
- French doors, transoms and large windows further enhance the open feeling of the main living spaces.
- The master suite is cleverly designed to combine the sleeping area with a sitting area. The master bedroom will accommodate a king size bed arrangement plus a sofa and cocktail table in the sitting area.
- The utility room offers built-in storage and cabinets plus a laundry sink and there is outside access for convenience as a mud room.
- There is a floor to ceiling book cabinet conveniently located in the hallway and perfect for a students reference library.
- Kitchen features include a raised eating bar, broom closet, pantry and double ovens.
- There are numerous energy saving features designed to cut the heating and cooling cost in half without adding significant building cost.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms