Energy-Efficient Traditional Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The open living areas with high ceilings of this small home create the illusion of a much larger home.
- French doors, transoms and large windows further enhance the open feeling of the main living spaces.
- The master suite is cleverly designed to combine the sleeping area with a sitting area. The master bedroom will accommodate a king size bed arrangement plus a sofa and cocktail table in the sitting area.
- The utility room offers built-in storage and cabinets plus a laundry sink and there is outside access for convenience as a mud room.
- There is a floor to ceiling book cabinet conveniently located in the hallway and perfect for a students reference library.
- Kitchen features include a raised eating bar, broom closet, pantry and double ovens.
- There are numerous energy saving features designed to cut the heating and cooling cost in half without adding significant building cost.