Energy Saving House Plan With Two Dormers
About This Plan
- An covered entry porch graces the front of this 4 bedroom house plan. The foyer gives you views that extend to the back of the house where a large covered lanai acts as your own outdoor living room. A kitchen there makes it a destination for al fresco dining.
- The kitchen has views to the great room and lanai and has a large island gving you casual seating and great counter space.
- The master is privately-located and has lanai access To more bedrooms across the home share a bath and an ensuite guest bedroom is at the front.
- This 4 bedroom house plan is part of our Energy Smart house plan series. Designed as a net-zero-ready home, it maximizes your energy savings by putting all of the mechanical equipment (AC & Heating) in the homes' conditioned space. Easy-to-build chases are designed strategically below a vented attic. Perceived as architectural upgrades, the ducts in conditioned space get you luxurious ceilings. This planning alone can save you 25% in energy costs since you no longer paying to push cooled or heated air through a hot or cold attic.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33151ZR and 33152ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,999 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss