Energy Smart Home Plan with Spacious Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Attractive as well as energy efficient, this European home plan is part of a series with three different exteriors.
- Designed to incorporate significant and measureable energy-saving technology into every one of these Hi-Performance home plans, these super-efficient homes, built to our specification, will consume 50% less energy than a typical new home.
- The interior layout features a huge, open vaulted great room area where you can see from dining room to kitchen to the great room.
- Split bedrooms offers privacy for both the master suite and the family bedrooms.
- A big den faces the front of the house and can easily be used as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 33141ZR and 33143ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss