English Cottage with Expansion
About This Plan
- This split bedroom English cottage gives you master down convenience and room for expansion with a future rec room over the garage.
- Come in off the front porch to the foyer with an overlook above and veiws through to the family room
- The family room room can be seen from above and has a fireplace flanked by attractive built-ins. It also has direct access to the terrace or deck area outside and is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen is roomy and has attractive wood beams on the ceiling and views through the windows in the breakfast area. Serving guests in the formal dining area is also a breeze.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have their own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick