Enormous Open Spaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enormous open spaces on two floors characterize this family-orientated Northwest house plan.
- The two-story foyer opens up to a huge L-shaped living space that combines the kitchen, great room and dining area.
- A built-in hutch and huge kitchen island give you amazing storage space in addition to the large walk-in pantry.
- Have a party outside on the spacious covered porch that has a summer kitchen for grilling.
- All sorts of thoughtful touches await in the master suite that has a huge soaking tub and shower plus a giant closet with built-in ironing board.
- Off the foyer, the den offers built-ins by the side window plus a built-in wall safe.
- Stop to enjoy the window seat on the landing as you head upstairs to the second floor.
- Another enormous open space lies at the top of the stairs, providing a grand entertainment spot complete with large wet bar and an outdoor balcony.
- Use bedroom 4 as a private gym if desired.
- All the bedrooms are generously-sized and have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss