About This Plan
- Entertaining will be easy in this home plan.
- The vaulted ceiling in the dining room creates a feeling of grandeur for your dinner party guests.
- Afterwards, lead your guests into the spacious great room and around the fire for dessert, coffee and conversation.
- Preparing of dinner is easy in your open kitchen with fluid access to the dining room.
- After your guests leave, retire for the evening to your master suite, enhanced by a nine foot boxed ceiling.
- But don't worry about the children, they will be nestled in their own bedrooms with plenty of space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,355 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 6"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick