Equally Gracious Inside and Out
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Equally gracious inside and out, this one- or two-bedroom cottage has a post-and-rail covered porch hugging one wing, with convenient access through double doors or pass-through windows in the dining room and kitchen.
- The columned entry foyer has a sloped ceiling and leads past a second bedroom or media room into a great room with a sloped ceiling, fireplace and low wall along the staircase that leads to the basement.
- The master suite fills the right wing and features a plant shelf in the bedroom and a garden tub in the master bath, plus a large walk-in closet and laundry facilities.
- The porch is 7' deep except in the rear where it is 10'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss