Escape with Spacious Window Seat
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This two bedroom escape is just the right size for a weekend getaway. Whether you want a cabin by the lake or a cozy mountain cabin where you can curl up by the fire, this cabin is just right. It has a small footprint and can be built on a slab, crawlspace, or basement foundation.
- As you walk in, you can see straight out the back to the views beyond.
- The home plan offers two bedrooms, two baths, a cozy kitchen and a vaulted 2-story great room.
- The upstairs bedroom features an oversized dormer big enough for a full sized mattress window seat.
- The optional basement features a recreation room, two additional bedrooms and another bath.
- The simple design and small footprint of the make this house plan less expensive to build than larger homes and offers a great place to get away from it all without breaking the bank.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 322 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Deck: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"