Euro-style House Plan with Loaded Lower Level with Home Theater and Secret Room
About This Plan
- An arched stone entry porch ushers you into this imposing European house plan.
- The beautiful open layout is immediately visible with views that stretch from the foyer and dining room to the great room and kitchen.
- A wall of windows across the back overlooks the rear terrace.
- The super-sized master suite boasts a giant walk-in closet with an island in the middle and a window to bring in natural light while you choose your outfits for the day.
- Four big bedrooms occupy the second floor that has its own laundry room and an open rail balcony that looks down into the great room below.
- Finish the spacious lower level to gain a sixth bedroom, a rec room, billiards room and a home theater with platform seating.
- There's even a secret room that could be used as a storm shelter.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 42402DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,963 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 39' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1033 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12