European Cottage Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- It's not overly large, but this plan is roomy enough to be very comfortable and blends traditional styling with European flavor for a winning combinations.
- A columned, covered porch shades the entry; its transom and sidelight brighten a central foyer.
- A large combination living/dining area is to the right of the entry and contains a built-in media center, a fireplace and double doors to the side yard.
- A cozy den opens from double doors at one end of the living space. It features a ten-foot ceiling and has windows on the two outside corners for ambient light.
- A 42' bar counter separates the kitchen from the living space. It is arched and columned.
- Look for a walk-in pantry near the kitchen and a laundry area just beyond.
- Bedrooms are separated for privacy: the master suite is behind the living/dining area; Bedroom 2 is behind the two-car garage.
- Special elements in the master suite: vaulted salon, spa tub, separate shower, dual lavatories and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69123AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available