European Craftsman House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Ceilings that rise to 10' high and a huge, open floor plan make this European Craftsman home feel much larger.
- Using interior columns instead of walls gives the dining room a wonderful view of the spacious great room.
- A huge kitchen island adds to the already generous amount of counter space so you can easily have more than one person help with cooking.
- The dining area has an open deck on one side and a covered deck on the other.
- Homeowners get a huge walk-in closet and a large private bathroom.
- The front-facing bedroom has a charming window seat.
- Double your bedrooms from 2 to 4 and finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,704 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 95050RW.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 9"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1236 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12