About This Plan
- Stately and elegant, this European house plan has a commanding presence and a gorgeous roof line.
- The open floor plan inside gives you sweeping views from room to room.
- The great room was designed with easy entertaining in mind and has a wet bar behind folding doors and a built-in entertainment center for your TV viewing.
- In the kitchen you have both a peninsula eating bar and a big island that gives you extra storage space.
- The high-end master suite is appointed with a tray ceiling, sitting area set in a bay and an enormous L-shaped walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home and they share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor could become a fourth bedroom since it has a full bathroom and closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,925 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick