European Home Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and a hip roof make this European home plan a delight to look at.
- The very special floor plan boasts special ceiling treatments and an open layout for sweeping views.
- This home has it all, from walk-in pantry to a private den and a rear covered porch.
- In the spacious master suite, a tray ceiling adds elegance and the private bathroom is large with a door direct to the laundry room.
- Entertain in grand style in the lower level with a huge family room, nearby game room and a large wet bar made for entertaining.
- An exercise room makes it all right to skip having to go out to the gym.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,999 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,203 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1096 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss