European Home with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A clipped roofline over the garage and decorative wood trim help to make this European home plan special.
- Inside, an open floor plan is the first thing you will notice, with wide sweeping views from room to room.
- Three big windows in the great room bring in light as well as views of the outdoor living area where you can cozy up to a big fireplace.
- The kitchen island is enormous and has a wine fridge and an eating snack bar.
- Built-in bookshelves line the back wall of the study, giving you extra storage.
- A split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Bonus space over the garage comes with a handy half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 446 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick