European Home with Two-Story Library and Master
About This Plan
- Wide open vistas are immediately visible upon entering the two-story foyer of this European estate home.
- The spacious dining room has a lovely view of the gorgeous curved staircase that creates a dramatic impression.
- Retreat to the spectacular library with its fireplace, built-ins and two-story ceiling.
- Or get away from it all in the stunning two-story master suite that boasts a bayed sitting area that leads to a private deck.
- In the informal area of the home, the open layout lets you work in the kitchen and still see the morning room and family room.
- There's an enormous mud room and seasonal closet that offers marvelous storage for a large family.
- A balcony bridge on the upper floor has open railings so you get wonderful views of the living room and foyer below.
- Walk through the hidden door to find a surprise office that is open to the library below.
- Everyone will enjoy the second floor family room that has a wet bar, powder room and washer/dryer closet.
- Future bonus space can be reached through the family room.
- And if you still want more space, there's 3,457 square feet on the lower level waiting to be finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,457 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 893 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1959 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor