European House Plan with Atrium
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and an open floor plan are wrapped up in an elegant European house plan with an atrium.
- Interior columns are used extensively instead of walls that block the views.
- The result gives you wonderful sightlines in the main living area.
- From the kitchen island, you can survey the whole area and enjoy the hearth room fireplace.
- The open rail in the great room lets you see through to the atrium below.
- A tray ceiling in the master bedroom and bedroom 2's vaulted ceiling add visual interest.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,788 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12