European House Plan with Beamed Ceiling
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line and wrought-iron balcony on the front gable add distinction to this European house plan.
- Inside, a home office sits in an out-of-the-way location to give you a quiet working space.
- There is no formal dining room in this home, just a wonderful open layout that combines the beamed living room with the kitchen and vaulted eating area.
- In the first floor master suite, two sets of triple windows bring in lots of light.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor have charming dormers and walk-in closets.
- Bedroom 3 has a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,966 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"