European House Plan with Beautiful Roof Lines
About This Plan
- An arched entry and arched windows are showcased on this beautiful European style home featuring a brick, stone, and shake siding exterior.
- The elaborate roof lines have a wonderful appeal.
- The open floor plan plays into the family-friendly great room with its vaulted ceiling, fireplace and access to an optional screened/grilling porch, that's also open to the breakfast room and kitchen that features an eat-at island bar and plenty of counter space.
- The master suite also features a vaulted ceiling with a master bath offering a corner glass shower, a whirlpool tub, separate vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms are on the other side of the home that share a bath.
- Guests will enjoy the privacy of their own bedroom with a walk-in closet and adjacent full bath.
- A large bonus room is also located over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 79' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick