European House Plan with Front Loggia
About This Plan
- An elegant porte cochere connects the two garages of this high-end European house plan.
- The large formal dining room truly shines with its open layout and two double doors that open to the front loggia.
- Sliders in the great room take you out to the open terrace in back.
- The kitchen sink is positioned to take advantage of views of the nook, great room and terrace so you can see what's going on around you.
- A bayed sitting area and cozy fireplace give homeowners a comfortable retreat in the master suite.
- Climb the elegant curved staircase to reach the second floor where you have two additional bedrooms plus a mother-in-law suite complete with a private terrace.
- A wall of bookshelves line the library and you also get a spacious home office and second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 9"
- Depth: 98' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1098 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard