European House Plan with Future Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A double door foyer offers immediate views of the elegant formal dining room in this one level European house plan.
- There's a quiet study with one wall lined with book shelves and a guest bedroom on the other side.
- The big kitchen is remarkably well organized and efficient, with both an island and a pensinula eating bar for more counter space.
- The heart of this home is definitely the huge vaulted and beamed great room anchored by a big fireplace.
- Built-ins lie on either side adding storage as well as good looks.
- Homeowners get a bayed sitting area in the master suite and a giant walk-in closet with built-in chest of drawers.
- Upstairs, future bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,865 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick