European House Plan with Future Space
About This Plan
- Rustic timber woodwork accents the front porch of this one story European house plan.
- 10' high ceilings expand the feeling of spaciousness, as does the open layout.
- From the dining room, great room, kitchen and breakfast nook, you can see the huge outdoor living area with its big fireplace.
- In the study, built-ins help to keep you organized.
- The large master suite has a sitting area and two huge his and her walk-in closets.
- The split bedroom layout places the other bedrooms across the house.
- Bedroom two gets a window seat and bedroom 3 has a sitting area of its own.
- Future space on the second floor adds 659 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,855 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 999 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick