European House Plan with Future Space
About This Plan
- Large, open spaces and a gorgeous first floor master suite are the key design elements in this striking European house plan.
- Views inside stretch from the foyer to the dining room to the huge great room, thanks to the open layout.
- Off to the left, the informal area of the home also enjoys an open floor plan, comprised of the kitchen, breakfast area and keeping room.
- Set off by itself, the master bedroom boasts a double tray ceiling and an enormous vaulted master bathroom with twin walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, bedroom 3 is vaulted and bedroom 2 gets a big walk-in closet.
- Future space adds an extra 782 square feet and can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,193 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 782 sq. ft.
- Entry: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12