European House Plan with Modern Amenities
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof creates great visual appeal for this one level European house plan.
- A huge open floor plan and two large walk-in pantries are always appreciated by today's homeowners and this home has both.
- An arched opening divides the kitchen from the 12' high great room leaving lots of room to see what's going on in both rooms.
- Double doors in the great room lead out to a rear covered porch where you are sheltered from the sun and rain.
- Homeowners get an enormous walk-in closet with built-in shelving at one end.
- Bedroom 2 also has a walk-in closet with shelving.
- The angled garage has a huge storage space that is closed off with double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 267 sq. ft.
- Storage: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 8"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick