European House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A handsome clipped roof over the garage, with a rounded dormer adds distinction to this European house plan.
- Inside, large open spaces create functional rooms with wonderful sight-lines.
- A 7’6” island defines the kitchen adding seating for four people and a gas fireplace warms the great room.
- The first floor master suite features a raised center ceiling height, double bowl vanity, whirlpool tub and large walk-in shower.
- Areas of the home that help organize and maintain order include a mud room with cubbies, laundry room with walk-in closet, walk-in pantry and recessed desk area.
- The second floor features 3 additional bedrooms, one as a private guest suite and two that share a jack and jill bath.
- A covered rear porch provides for outdoor enjoyment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss