European House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines with accents of metal make this European house plan a real stand out.
- Both the foyer and the great room rise up for two-stories creating a dramatic effect.
- Don't need a formal dining room? You can dine exclusively in the nook and use the other space for a livimng room or study.
- Functional as well as beautiful, this home offers a large mud room with built-in benches and a laundry room with a drop down ironing board.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with both a bay window and a lovely vaulted ceiling.
- Three more bedrooms and a vaulted bonus room lie up on the second floor.
- An optional finished lower level adds two more bedrooms bringing the total up to 7.
- The full lower level kitchen makes this home suitable for in-law accommodations.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 275 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 981 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side