European House Plan with Optional Rec Room
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and multiple roof lines give this European house plan a substantial feel.
- Circle-top windows arch across the front of the house bringing in extra light.
- The third garage bay is angled, adding an interesting look to the home.
- Inside, a beautiful vaulted ceiling crowns the formal dining room that has a built-in display niche.
- A wall of bookshelves line the study off the foyer.
- In the kitchen, a pass-through window opens to the great room for handing over snacks.
- An island and pantry give you extra storage in the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is separated from the family bedrooms so you can enjoy peace and quiet.
- Finish the optional rec room on the second floor and get that media room you've always wanted, complete with a half bath for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,685 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 959 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick