European House Plan with Two Versions
About This Plan
- Accents of stone and a lovely hip roof characterize this European house plan that offers two versions.
- A tray ceiling tops the formal dining room where you can see right into the big living room and covered lanai beyond.
- Around the corner, the informal area combines the kitchen with the bayed nook and family room.
- The whole left wing of the home is devoted to the large master suite where homeowners are treated to a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a large master bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected jack and jill bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 82115KA (2,468 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,468 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss