European House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This European house plan is an interesting mix of rustic and elegant with rustic shakes and timber beams framing the front porch.
- While there is a formal dining room, the main living area in back is informal with a vaulted and beamed ceiling covering the kitchen and great room.
- Even the outdoor porch in back has a vaulted and beamed ceiling with an outdoor fireplace as the focal point.
- The secluded master suite has two huge walk-in closets and the option of a door to the porch.
- The split bedroom layout places the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home, each with a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space on the upper floor adds an extra 602 square feet of living space and can be finished on your own timetable.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate 3-car version with house plan 70528MK and a 2-car version with house plans 70530MK and 70719MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,688 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 560 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1118 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick