European House Plan with Volume Ceilings
About This Plan
- While the standard ceiling height for this elegant European house plan is 9', the main rooms all have 12' volume ceilings that make the home feel larger.
- The home's 40' width allows it to fit on a narrow lot.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room and can be viewed from the sink in the kitchen.
- Homeowners get a quiet master suite with a gorgeous tray ceiling and a vaulted master bathroom.
- The master walk-in closet has shelves for linens and lots of hanging space for clothes.
- Each of the two family bedrooms are a nice size and share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 24 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 55 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick