European Lodge Manor
2 - 5
About This Plan
- A spectacular curb appeal is the first thing you notice about this European manor home.
- The stone work, turrets and wood trim catch your eye immediately.
- The inside of the home is filled to the brim with luxurious features like the circular tray ceiling in the foyer, interior columns and the elegant curved staircase down to the optional lower level.
- Sight lines clearly take precedence with the open layout designed to maximize views.
- A massive kitchen holds tons of counter space and an enormous island plus a huge walk-in pantry.
- Cooking, eating and living space are combined in this one large space.
- Step out onto the seemingly endless veranda that wraps around the back of the house.
- In the magnificent master suite, you get two private verandas, a sitting room, a grand soaking tub with fireplace and a circular walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers for extra storage.
- The main floor has one more bedroom and you can easily convert the study to a third bedroom.
- Finishing the lower level gives you an extra 4,137 square feet with billiards and media areas, three more bedrooms and a stunning home theater room.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,774 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 4,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,774 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 129' 6"
- Depth: 109' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2030 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12