European Manor with Tudor Detailing
About This Plan
- Gracious and elegant, this European manor house plan has lovely Tudor detailing on the outside.
- The five bedroom home is spacious and comfortable with lots of room for your family to spread out in.
- In the main living area, a huge open expanse unites the family room, kitchen and dining room so the space feels enormous.
- A wall of windows across the back overlooks the outdoor lounge area.
- A sumptuous master suite gives you a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling, huge private bathroom and a knock-out walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- Spend time upstairs in the media room or huge game room where overlooks let you see down into the family room below.
- Each bedroom gets a walk-in closet and either a private bathroom or direct access into a bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly altered exterior with house plan 36496TX and 36482TX
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,804 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"