European Masterpiece with Optional Version
About This Plan
- This European-inspired masterpiece packs a lot of punch in under 3,500 sq. ft. From the entry hall, a diagonal axis extends from the corner study diagonally across to the breakfast nook.
- The formal dining room is set off by pillars and has views into the great room. Those views extend through the rear wall of windows across the covered patio and beyond.
- The great room features a fireplace on one end and the kitchen on the other.
- The master suite has covered patio access and a massive walk-in closet. Three other bedrooms are situated across the home and each has its own bath.
- Laundry is in a good central location yet off the main traffic patterns.
- A 2-car garage (584 s.f.) and a 1-car garage (334 s.f.) create a courtyard area and the breezeway mutes their presence and preserves the elegant front elevation.
- Related Plan: Remove the bonus room with house plan 48103FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,423 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 918 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick