European Ranch Home Plan with Large Rear Porch
About This Plan
- A combination of stone and brick rest beneath sloped eaves on this European, ranch home plan. Natural light fills the open-concept floor plan, which extends onto a spacious porch, complete with a fireplace and grill station.
- Exposed beams above the great room adds a rustic feature, while helping to define the space, and a massive island sits at the helm of the kitchen. A good-sized pantry is located nearby to maximize storage space.
- The master suite is privately situated away from the secondary bedrooms, and boasts a curved wall of windows that overlooks the backyard. The spa-like, master bath features a 2-person shower and oversized closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath on the opposite side of the home, while a quiet study off the foyer completes the main level.
- Attached to the rear, discover a 3-car garage, which leads into a mudroom with built-in seating, adjacent the utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,997 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 90' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 918 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick