European Tudor with Four Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A spectacular open floor plan offers popular features around every turn in this English Manor Tudor style house plan.
- A vaulted great room and island kitchen with dining space make hosting company a breeze.
- The downstairs master suite boasts a large walk-in closet.
- Other popular downstairs features are flex space for a study or play area, and separate laundry and mudrooms.
- Upstairs you’ll find three suites and an optional bonus room.
- The garage with generous 2-car dimensions makes it simple to park today’s larger vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick