Everything On One Floor
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this spectacular European home plan with its brick and stone exterior.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and gallery, making it appear even bigger.
- Tray ceilings, built-ins and a warming fireplace grace the main living area that is open to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Let the kids blow off steam in the media room tucked away in the back of the house.
- The covered outdoor living area has a fireplace and access to the master suite.
- Another tray ceiling tops the master suite with its own fireplace and huge walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms each have their own bath on the opposite side of the house.
- Related Plan: Add a porte-cochere with house plan 48327FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,214 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 10"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick