Excellent Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Beautiful proportions and a graceful hip roof with multiple roof lines give this Traditional house plan a marvelous curb appeal.
- The large and upscale kitchen is well-placed in between the formal dining room and the informal breakfast nook.
- A beautiful arbor and covered patio in back can be seen from the huge family room with its corner fireplace.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor and has an over-sized master bathroom with two big walk-in closets.
- There's even a door from one of the walk-in closets directly into the laundry room.
- Bedroom 2 is the ideal guest suite, all the way across the house.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 3 and 4 each have walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- A handy laundry chute is accessed in bedroom 4 closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 163 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 81' 7"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side