Excellent Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- With its multiple gables topped with decorative wood trim and exciting roof lines, this Craftsman house plan has excellent curb appeal.
- The spacious interior starts off with a wide two-story foyer that showcases the gorgeous curved staircase.
- In the great room, you also get a two-story ceiling capped with a coffered treatment.
- Fireplaces can be found in both the great room and the large hearth room that opens to a covered porch.
- There's a huge amount of counter space in the spacious gourmet kitchen, along with a hidden walk-in pantry.
- The first floor master suite has an elegant master bathroom with the soaking tub framed by columns.
- Two walk-in closets include a generous "his" closet and an even larger "hers".
- Open rails in the second floor balcony bridge give you views on each side into the first floor rooms below.
- Bedroom 2 has a private bathroom while bedroom 3 offers a vaulted ceiling and a charming window seat.
- Bedroom 4 gets the tray ceiling and direct access into the shared bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 98' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1905 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss