Exciting Craftsman Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Gable beams, stone and shingle siding blend effortlessly together to give this one and a half story home plenty of Craftsman charm.
- A two-story ceiling in the entry draws you in where directly ahead, the open concept floor plan provides plenty of living space.
- The great room features a central fireplace and direct access to the dining area. A hidden pantry in the kitchen is sure to please mom.
- The main floor master suite is located behind the garage and includes a walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and direct access to the laundry.
- Three additional bedrooms and a full bath are located upstairs giving mom and dad plenty of privacy.
- A three-stall, split-load garage with plenty of space is perfect for any family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1020 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss