Exciting Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- An exciting exterior of brick, stone and vertical siding decorates the exterior of this home offering color and texture on a Craftsman facade.
- The Great Room showcases a gas fireplace and 11’6” ceiling height, and the grand opening to the Kitchen and Dining area provides the much requested open concept, while still maintaining the feeling of separate spaces.
- A formal dining room and study are set to the front of the home.
- The Master Suite pampers the homeowner with luxury and enjoys a view to the rear yard.
- A large Laundry Room, Mud room and ½ bath offer an orderly, family entry from the garage.
- Front and rear porches provide comfortable outdoor living spaces and an elegantly styled staircase leads to a three bedroom second floor, each with large closets.
- An additional 246 sq. ft. of unfinished attic space can be utilized as a fifth bedroom or bonus room if needed
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 710 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss